T-Mobile USA has confirmed that it would release the BlackBerry Bold 9900 – officially unveiled by RIM earlier today alongside the CDMA-flavored Bold 9930. The 9900 will be T-Mo’s first 4G (HSPA+) BlackBerry smartphone.
Unfortunately, the carrier didn’t say when exactly it will launch the new Bold, and neither for what price ($199 on contract is probably a good guess).
The BlackBerry 9900 is RIM’s first Bold to have a touchscreen display (2.8 inch, VGA). Just like the 9930, it runs the new BlackBerry OS 7, and comes with lots of features, including dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC, 720p video recording, 768MB RAM, and a 1.2GHz processor.
Most likely, AT&T will offer the Bold 9900, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s Blackberry Bold 9900 to be launched “soon”
- Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930 available now
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 shows up at Expansys, no word on its exact launch date
- BlackBerry Bold 9700 now official, AT&T, T-Mobile and Rogers will carry it
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 coming to Virgin Mobile Canada “really soon”