Of course, both devices (an Android and a WP7 one) will likely be out months before winter – after all, Verizon repeatedly said the Xperia Play would be released “this spring”.
The 4G-enabled Samsung Droid Charge (which may hit the shelves tomorrow) appears in the catalog, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Playbook headed to Bell
- Another Verizon roadmap leaks: new release dates for Droid Charge, Droid Incredible 2, Xperia Play
- RIM’s next PlayBook tablet to have LTE, 1280 x 768 display?
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge spotted on Walmart’s website
- BlackBerry PlayBook may be released on or before April 15 in Canada