Amazon has yet another deal for Verizon customers: the giant retailer is offering an activation-fee credit for up to $35 to anyone who buys a Verizon device and activates a line of service on a new 2-yr individual or family plan.
The activation-fee credit isn’t offered instantly. Instead, it “will appear on your bill and may take up to several billing cycles” until it happens.
The offer is valid until 11:59 p.m. PDT, May 5, 2011, and seems to include both phones and tablets. You can take advantage of it by visiting Amazon Wireless.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC ThunderBolt 4G now just $0.01 with contract at Amazon
- All Verizon phones (Droid Bionic included) offered for $0.01 at Amazon until October 17
- Verizon lowers the prices of all its Droids. HTC Thunderbolt launch imminent?
- Verizon posts Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates list. HTC, Motorola, Samsung and LG devices included
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global price drops to $149.99 possibly making way for the Droid 3