Well, what do you know, the tiny HP Veer is coming to AT&T later this month: today, the carrier has officially announced that the smartphone would be exclusively available to its customers starting May 15, in two color versions (black and white).
Since it’s one of the “20 4G devices” that AT&T will introduce “by the end of the year”, its Veer has been dubbed HP Veer 4G.
The new HP smartphone will cost $99.99 with a 2-yr contract agreement.
The Veer 4G runs webOS 2.1 and features a 2.6 inch, 320 x 400 pixels touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, Adobe Flash 10.1 support, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP camera, 8GB of onboard memory, and an 800MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White HP Veer 4G coming to AT&T soon?
- HP TouchPad, HP Pre 3 and HP Veer with WebOS officially announced
- White AT&T HP Veer now just $0.01 at Amazon (with contract)
- Flash 10.1 for Palm WebOS to come in the first half of 2010
- 1.3GHz Snapdragon QSD8650A chipset announced by Qualcomm