The unannounced HTC Doubleshot has been approved by the FCC a few hours ago.
This kind of confirms the fact that the smartphone will be released by T-Mobile USA at some point, since the documents found at the FCC indicate the presence of AWS (1700 MHz) support among the features of the Doubleshot.
The FCC doesn’t mention the handset’s name, just its model number: PG58100.
However, a simple Google search suggests that the PG58100 is the Doubleshot (of course, the final, official name of the smartphone may be different). Update: PocketNow says the PG58100 is, in fact, the HTC Sensation 4G. Well, it might be.
According to previous rumors, the HTC Doubleshot will come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, and a camera of at least 6MP. More on this as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Doubleshot coming soon with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, QWERTY keyboard?
- HTC Sensation now definitely hits the FCC with T-Mobile AWS in tow
- HTC Marvel to arrive at T-Mobile after HTC Sensation and Doubleshot
- HTC to announce something on November 3 – Verizon’s Rezound?
- Google explains Search on Android