While Verizon is still mum on the launch date of the Samsung Droid Charge – its second 4G LTE smartphone – Amazon has just added the handset to its website.
According to the retailer, the Droid Charge will be shipped in 8 to 9 days. Sure enough, Verizon might (and hopefully will) release the smartphone earlier.
Just like Let’s Talk, Amazon asks less than Verizon for the Charge: $249.99 (new 2-yr contract agreement required). You can order the device online here.
Earlier today, we’ve heard that Verizon may introduce the LG Revolution, Motorola Droid X2, and HTC Trophy on May 12 (that’s next week). So in case you don’t like the Droid Charge but do want a new smartphone, you’ll have other nice options to choose from soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Revolution priced at $249, Motorola Droid X2 at $199?
- Samsung Droid Charge now only $99 at Amazon
- LG Revolution, Motorola Droid X2 and HTC Trophy may be launched on May 12
- 4G-capable Samsung Galaxy S II headed to Verizon in May, alongside Droid Bionic, Droid X2, and LG Revolution?
- LG Revolution promo materials show up in Verizon stores