Officially introduced four months ago, the Samsung Infuse 4G (model number SGH-i997) could be released by AT&T as soon as next week.
Phandroid has managed to snag a screenshot of a Costco coupon book, which suggests the Infuse 4G might be released on May 12.
Apparently, Costco plans to take $30 off of the smartphone’s subsidized price – which may mean you’ll be able to get it for around $150 (assuming that $178 price from Walmart is correct).
The Samsung Infuse 4G features Android 2.2, a 4.5 inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display, TouchWiz 3.0 UI, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and a 1.2GHz single-core processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s Samsung Infuse 4G costs only $149 at Amazon
- Samsung Infuse 4G passes the FCC, AT&T could launch it soon
- Samsung Omnia W, Galaxy Y and Wave 3 announced in India
- Samsung Infuse 4G available from AT&T May 15th for $200
- AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G with 4.5 inch display and Android announced