The HTC Flyer is the Taiwanese manufacturer’s first foray into the Android tablet space, and it’s got a few features that make it unique compared to its competition. Perhaps the most important of those is the stylus. This allows you to control the tablet in many ways, enabling many use-cases that are impossible with just your bare hands. Sure, a stylus may sound like a blast from the past, but combined with HTC’s customized software, the Flyer’s stylus may just prove useful.
Although apparently it will be sold separately. Now the tablet has gone on pre-order at Best Buy a while ago, but we haven’t heard anything about the stylus’ price – up until now.
Sometime in recent days, Best Buy has updated its website listing for the Flyer, including accessories. So, the stylus will cost $79.99. There will also be a pouch for the tablet, a pouch that will also accommodate the stylus. It will cost $34.99.
So buying the tablet plus stylus would amount to $580, and getting the whole package, including pouch, will require you to shell out no less than $615. It remains to be seen how many people will decide that the price for the stylus makes it a worthy purchase.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Flyer stylus now comes free with the tablet at Best Buy
- HTC Flyer pre-orders start at Three UK, £169 with £30.99 per month contract, ships May 27
- Sprint HTC Evo View 4G comes with the HTC Scribe stylus free of charge
- HTC’s Flyer Android tablet priced in Germany: €669
- HTC Flyer pre-orders have started in the UK, expected to be shipping mid-April