We have some good news for T-Mobile customers. The guys over at TmoNews have stumbled upon a photo of two HTC phones laying side by side.
The phone on the right is the HTC Sensation 4G which passed the FCC today and is expected to hit US markets before the Marvel. The HTC Marvel, or known as the Wildfire S to some, is the phone on the left. Neither phone has their appropriate T-Mobile branding yet, but I am sure it is only a matter of time. The DoubleShot is also another Android smartphone expected to hit T-Mobile before the Marvel.
The HTC Marvel will spot a 3.2? display running on a 800 Mhz Snapdragon processor. No word on what OS the phone will be running but it will most likely be Froyo. The HTC Sensation 4G features 4.3? screen with a dual-core processor. The phone is expected to run on the latest version of Gingerbread. No word on prices yet for either of the devices, but we will keep you updated on the release of the Marvel, Doubleshot, and Sensation 4G.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile HTC Marvel to be launched as Wildfire S after all?
- HTC Sensation now definitely hits the FCC with T-Mobile AWS in tow
- HTC Doubleshot coming soon with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, QWERTY keyboard?
- HTC Doubleshot (Sensation 4G?) PG58100 hits the FCC, T-Mobile 3G support confirmed
- HTC Sensation 4G to launch on June 8th according to Google Adwords