Sony Ericsson has officially unveiled another smartphone to sport the Walkman brand, following the recently announced W8. The Sony Ericsson WT18i is only going to be sold in China. The Walkman phone will run OPhone 2.5, an operating system developed by China Mobile. OPhone is based on Android, this version being equivalent to Android 2.2 Froyo. All Android apps are compatible, which is certainly good news for would-be WT18i owners.
The Sony Ericsson WT18i has an 806 MHz Marvell processor under the hood, 150 MB of internal storage space, a 3.2-inch 320×480 capacitive touchscreen, a 3-megapixel camera with 480p video recording, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, and a 1200 mAh battery.
The Sony Ericsson WT18i has the following dimensions: 106×56.5×14.3 mm. It weighs 110 grams. The smartphone will become available soon from China Mobile.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman Android smartphone now available in India for Rs. 10,950
- Sony Ericsson W890 Walkman Phone announced
- Sony Ericsson W890i Walkman Phone Specs and Webshot
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is the official name of the Anzu, specs reconfirmed, new pics show up
- UK: Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman arrives at O2 on PAYG for £79.99