The Adobe Connect Mobile iOS app has just been updated to version 1.5. This new version is specifically optimized for tablets and brings an important new feature, two-way video conferences.
If you have not heard about Adobe Connect Mobile, it is a business app that allows users to connect to meetings. The iPad 2′s front facing camera will take advantage of this new feature.
A few other new features of the Adobe Connect Mobile are:
- In Meeting Overview, watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once.
- Tap or navigate to focus in on any one meeting activity like the slide presentationor screen share.
- Focus on an activity to enter your input in Chat, Private Chat, and Polls.
- While in Focus View, instant notifications help you stay current with off-screen activities that may need your attention, like new or private chat messages. Tap to focus on new activities directly from these notifications.
As tablets are becoming more popular to both consumers and businesses, expect to see more business conferencing apps in the near future. Go ahead and check out a video demo of Adobe’s app below and let us know what you think of the app yourself in the comments section below.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Adobe AIR 2.7 Update brings improved iOS speeds, allows Android users to install on SD card
- Fring out of beta, brings 4 way video chat to Android and iOS
- Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb preview teases, leaves us with even more questions
- Mobile hotspot tethering coming in BlackBerry OS 6.1
- Adobe FlashTime is like FaceTime, but for Android