Orange UK has just added the Samsung Galaxy S II to its website’s coming soon section – joining Vodafone and T-Mobile, which have been showing off the smartphone for some time now.
Orange doesn’t say when exactly its Galaxy S II will be released, but since the handset is already available via some UK retailers, it shouldn’t be long until this happens. Unsurprisingly, the carrier will offer the S II for free on select plans.
The Samsung Galaxy S II runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and features TouchWiz UI 4.0, a 4.3 inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display (with Gorilla Glass), Wi-Fi Direct, 8MP camera, 1080p video recording, 1GB RAM, and a dual-core 1.2GHz CPU. You can check out the new smartphone here at Orange.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 could have an unbreakable display
- Samsung Galaxy S II to cost €548, ship in May (in Switzerland)
- 1 million Samsung Galaxy S Android smartphones sold in the US
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S Plus can be ordered now in the UK
- Samsung plans to sell 10 million Wave S8500 phones, offer 1,000 Bada apps this year