Since it recently announced a Walkman Android phone, Sony Ericsson may as well introduce a Cyber-shot Android handset, too, right?
Well, it looks like an Android-based Cyber-shot phone already exists – that’s if the photo seen below is legit.
Spotted at the Xperia Blog, the photo is quite blurry and shows a full-touch device with three (Android) hardware buttons. The back of the handset is not shown, so we can’t say anything about its camera. Anyway, assuming this will be a Cyber-shot-branded Android smartphone indeed, its camera should be a good one (at least).
There’s no word on when – or if – Sony Ericsson will officially announce the Cyber-shot Android handset. Just one thing, dear SE: if you’re going to launch this, please put Android 2.3 on it, not Android 2.1, OK?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson K770 3.2 mpx Cyber-Shot phone launched
- Sony Ericsson Kate to be launched as Sony Ericsson C510
- Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot caught in the wild again and spec’d
- Optical zoom is coming to Sony Ericsson Cyber-Shot phones
- Sony Ericsson C903 Frances unveiled – MWC 2009 should make it official