More exactly, the handset will be called Sony Ericsson Xperia Kyno.
That’s the result of a contest launched by SE in France last month, which asked fans to choose a new name for the Neo. The final two names were Xperia Steady and Xperia Kyno – and of course the latter won in the end.
Just like the Xperia Arc, Xperia Play and the new Xperia Minis, the Xperia Neo / Kyno comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It has a 3.7 inch FWGA (854 x 480) display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 8MP autofocus camera with 720p video recording, 512MB RAM, 1GHz single-core processor, and an 8GB memory card pre-installed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray, Xperia Active and TXT announced (video)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray officially headed to Telus Canada
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S coming to Three UK
- Red Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo exclusively launching at Vodafone UK soon
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray priced in Germany: €369