If you’re still set back by the $249.99 price Verizon is asking for the HTC Thunderbolt 4G, Amazon has yet another deal for you: just like it did a few weeks ago, the retailer has cut the price of the Thunderbolt, and is now offering it for $129.99 on contract.
This is “for a limited time only”, although Amazon doesn’t say when exactly the offer is ending.
Anyway, if you want to get the Thunderbolt for only $129 now, head on over to Amazon’s official website
Launched as Verizon’s first 4G LTE smartphone, the Thunderbolt runs Android 2.2 Froyo and features a 4.3 inch WVGA display, Sense UI, 8MP camera with dual LED flash and 720p video recording, single-core 1GHz processor, 768MB of RAM, and 8GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4G in new photos; some specs unveiled
- Verizon HTC Rezound now costs only $79 at Amazon
- HTC Desire X and dual SIM LG Optimus L5 launched in India
- HTC Desire S and Samsung Galaxy Pro coming to India this month
- AT&T’s Samsung Infuse 4G costs only $149 at Amazon