We know as much since the operator has decided to update its ‘Coming soon’ page and add the X7 to it. Furthermore, we now also know the when: Three will have the Nokia X7 sometime in June. That’s not really specific, but even assuming it’s going to happen at the end of the month, that still means that you’ll be able to get your hands on Nokia’s Symbian Anna-powered device in about six weeks. Sure, there’s still some waiting to do, but not all that much.
That is, if you (or anyone, for that matter) are still anxiously waiting for a Symbian device in this day and age. The numbers of such people seem to be getting smaller and smaller by the day.
Anyway, here’s a quick refresher of the X7′s specs, in case you’ve forgotten anything. It’s got a 4-inch ClearBlack AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass, an 8-megapixel camera with dual-LED flash and HD video recording, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1 GB of built-in memory (further expandable via a microSD card slot), and a 1300 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X7 now available at Three UK, free from £30 per month
- Nokia X7 with Symbian Anna now available at Rogers
- Nokia X7 and Nokia E6 announced, new Symbian Anna in tow
- Nokia C6-01 and Nokia C7 Symbian^3 smartphones announced at Nokia World
- Nokia E6 now available in the UK, Nokia X7 in the US