The HTC Sensation was supposed to be launched yesterday (May 12) in France, but that didn’t happen.
SFR, which has exclusivity on the Sensation, delayed its launch for unknown reasons.
The carrier now says it’s waiting for new details on the launch date (presumably, these details should come from HTC). In any case, SFR mentions that the Sensation will likely not be out before the end of next week.
We have no idea why exactly the Sensation has been delayed in France. Next week, on May 19, the new Android 2.3 handset should be released by Vodafone UK. If the British carrier will delay the launch, too, then HTC probably has some issues that need to be addressed before commercializing the device. But let’s hope this won’t happen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Sensation confirmed by Orange, T-Mobile and Three (in the UK)
- HTC Sensation and ChaCha coming to Three UK in June
- HTC Sensation headed to O2 UK, too
- HTC Sensation will be launched by Vodafone UK on May 19
- HTC Sensation launching tomorrow in France via SFR