Earlier today, we let you know that Nokia’s newest Symbian smartphones, the X7 and E6 (both running Symbian Anna, the latest version of the OS that hasn’t yet made it to any other models), were up for pre-order in Germany, and the X7 in Portugal too.
Well, it turns out that they’re also up for pre-order in Nokia’s home country of Finland. Finnish retailer Markantalo has the Nokia X7 listed for EUR 405. That’s cheaper than both in Germany (EUR 459) as well as Portugal (EUR 489). Granted, pre-order prices are hardly reliable, but we can still get a pretty good idea of pricing trends when the devices actually start shipping. Speaking of which, the Finnish retailer will start shipping the Nokia X7 on June 17.
The Nokia E6 costs EUR 398 in Finland, with an estimated shipping date of June 10. Again, that’s cheaper than the pre-order price we’ve seen in Germany, where the smartphone goes for EUR 429.
The aforementioned release dates may only apply to Finland. In other words, these handsets may be out over there a bit before they will be seen elsewhere in Europe, but even so, the delay usually isn’t very big, so we should expect both newest Symbian devices to reach stores throughout Europe before the end of June.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia cutting prices on N8, C7, E6 and other smartphones
- Nokia X7 pre-orders start in the UK, shipping before the end of June
- Nokia officially takes pre-orders for Lumia 920 and 820 in Europe. Prices are high
- Nokia E6 and X7 can be pre-ordered in Germany, Portugal
- ZTE Blade III exists, is being offered in Finland for €199.90