There’s a new, unannounced Samsung tablet that has recently appeared in Verizon’s systems and, thus, it could be released soon.
According to the screenshots seen below, the tablet – model number SCH-I905 – runs Android 3.0 Honeycomb, has support for Verizon’s 4G LTE network, and features 16GB or 32GB of on-board memory.
Since the Wi-Fi-only Galaxy Tab 10.1 will debut in the US in June, Verizon might launch the 4G version of the tablet at about the same time. Of course, until we hear some official details, we should file this under the rumor category.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon to launch the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE on June 21, Samsung Galaxy S III on June 28 (or in July?)
- Samsung SGH-i337 could be AT&T’s Galaxy S4. New Galaxy Tab 3 possibly pictured
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 LTE, S4 Active and Ace 3 all appear at the Bluetooth SIG
- Wi-Fi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 launches in July in Canada, 3G version comes in August
- Samsung Galaxy S III to be launched in March? New Galaxy S II Plus and Note S also in the rumors