Officially unveiled by T-Mobile on April 12, the HTC Sensation 4G should become available sometime in July.
We’ve previously reported that the handset might be released on June 8. However, now we’re hearing the Sensation 4G may be out a bit later, on June 12.
Moreover, Android Central has it that the new smartphone will cost $199.99 on contract, and $549 outright at Target Mobile.
Just like its European version, the HTC Sensation 4G runs Android 2.3 and features a 4.3 inch qHD (960 x 540) display, 8MP camera with 1080p video recording, 768MB of RAM, and a dual-core 1.2GHz processor.
Update: TmoNews has it that the Sensation 4G will be out on June 8 after all.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Sensation 4G already available at some Walmart locations?
- HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio headed to India
- AT&T-friendly HTC Sensation hits the FCC
- Telstra HTC Sensation now out
- HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II to be launched next month by Telstra