Remember the Samsung T759 Exhibit 4G, seen in some leaked photos last week? The new Android smartphone might be released by T-Mobile USA sooner than you’d expect, namely in less than a month from now.
The handset will be T-Mobile’s third smartphone to support data transfer speeds of up to 21Mbps. According to the image below, the Exhibit 4G will cost $325 – although this is certainly not the price with a new contract agreement.
The features of Samsung’s Exhibit 4G should include Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 3.7 inch WVGA display, 1GHz processor, 3MP rear camera with flash, and a VGA front-facing camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit II 4G gets official, in Walmart stores tomorrow
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Exhibit 4G and Gravity Smart officially announced
- ZTE Flash with Android ICS available at Sprint now
- Samsung Galaxy Note II to cost €640 at Vodafone
- Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G announced by Telus, will be “Canada’s first 4G smartphone”