It’s no secret that the Samsung Galaxy S II will be released in North America at some point.
Unsurprisingly, we’re hearing that three major US carriers – Verizon, AT&T and Sprint – will release the new Galaxy under different names (just like it happened with the first Galaxy S model).
If the details unveiled in the image below (spotted over at an accessories retailer) are correct, Verizon’s Galaxy S II should be called Samsung Galaxy Function. AT&T’s version should be called Samsung Galaxy Attain. And Sprint’s new Gingerbread handset will apparently be launched as Samsung Galaxy Within.
Now, we’re not sure when the Galaxy S II will start hitting the shelves in the US, but it should happen this summer. Let’s wait and see which carrier will announce it first.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S II to be available in July
- Samsung Galaxy S II will be launched next month in the US, says Samsung exec
- LG Connect 4G and Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G announced by MetroPCS
- New Samsung Android phone with QWERTY keyboard headed to AT&T. Is it its Galaxy S II?
- Sprint may launch the Samsung Galaxy S II Within in July