We first saw the 10-inch HTC Puccini tablet last week, when an AT&T-branded version of the tablet appeared in a leaked image.
Now a couple of screenshots have been spotted over at 911 Sniper. Reportedly showing the Puccini’s homescreen, the screenshots confirm that the tablet runs Android Honeycomb with Sense UI, and that the screen resolution is (probably) 1280 x 800.
The tablet should be launched by AT&T (sometime later this year) as one of its first LTE devices, featuring a dual-core 1.5GHz processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s HTC Puccini Android Honeycomb tablet pictured again
- HTC Puccini Android Honeycomb tablet launching in September on early October?
- HTC Puccini 10.1-inch Android tablet with dual-core 1.5 GHz processor will ship this summer
- HTC Puccini to be one of AT&T’s first LTE Android tablets?
- HTC Puccini caught in wild, coming to AT&T with LTE