Although it wasn’t released by Nokia, the promo video has appeared on YouTube thanks to PocketNow.
Yes, the video doesn’t say much about the N9, but it confirms that it runs MeeGo (check out those rounded icons on the homescreen), has a QWERTY keyboard, and a Carl Zeiss photo camera with flash.
Assuming it will hit the shelves in the next few months, the N9 could be Nokia’s best smartphone offering until the company releases its Windows Phone-based handsets. More on this as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- The first Nokia Windows Phone (Sea Ray) unveiled by Stephen Elop?
- Nokia gives N900 official launch in Taiwan, teases with info on upcoming Symbian 3 and MeeGo devices
- Nokia N9 starts shipping to fulfill your MeeGo dreams. Prices start at €480
- Nokia N9 touted as “the fastest image-capturing phone on the market”, despite not being on the market yet
- LG E900 Windows Phone 7 handset caught on video