AT&T may have the giant 4.5-inch Samsung Infuse 4G, but the latest rumor indicates that T-Mobile will be getting a smartphone that is twice as powerful and just as big.
The Infuse 4G features a single core 1.2 GHz processor and runs on Froyo. These specs are pretty standard for smartphones and the elite phones contain dual-dore processors. The Hercules is rumored to have a dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8060 processor, a 42Mbps HSDPA radio, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of flash storage and Android 2.3, along with the same 4.5-inch 800 x 480Super AMOLED Plus display as the Infuse 4G.
The phone will also pack a 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture, NFC support, and MHL support. All of this power comes at a greater price: $350. Although it is $150 more than the standard $199 smart phone price, I am sure that those willing to shell out the extra dough for the device will be quite please with the power. No word on a release date yet, but we will keep you updated on the status of the device.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G with 4.5 inch display and Android announced
- Samsung Infuse 4G passes the FCC, AT&T could launch it soon
- AT&T’s Samsung Infuse 4G to be launched on May 12?
- AT&T’s Samsung Infuse 4G costs only $149 at Amazon
- Samsung Infuse 4G available from AT&T May 15th for $200