Starting today, you can buy yourself an LG Optimus 2X in India. Although it was reported that the new Optimus would cost about 30,000 INR, its price is actually lower: 25,990 INR, meaning about $577 or €405.
Online retailer Flipkart is selling the Optimus 2X for that price. It won’t ship it right away, though, but “in 6-8 business days.”
If that’s fine with you, go here to order the smartphone.
The LG Optimus One is the world’s first Android handset powered by Nvidia’s Tegra 2 dual-core processor. It runs Android 2.2 Froyo (upgradeable to 2.3 Gingerbread) and features a 4 inch WVGA Gorilla Glass display, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera, 1080p video recording, 8GB of on-board memory, and a 1500 mAh battery.
If you’re in the US looking for the Optimus 2X, check out the T-Mobile G2X here on Amazon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 3D appears at Orange UK’s website, still not available
- LG Optimus 3D Max starts shipping in Europe, costs around €500
- LG Optimus 2X, SE Xperia Pro and Samsung Galaxy Q to be launched by Fido Canada
- LG Optimus Hub launched in India
- Dual SIM LG Optimus L3 E405 launched in India