Virgin Mobile USA has added a new phone to its line-up of QWERTY devices: the LG 200.
The phone is a candybar with a full QWERTY keyboard, a 2.2 inch display of unknown (probably low) resolution, Google Maps, Opera Mini, email, Bluetooth, voice dialing, and a VGA photo camera.
The battery of LG 200 can provide a talk-time of up to 4 hours, or a stand-by time of up to 12.5 days.
The LG 200 costs only $69.99 and can be paired with Virgin Mobile’s payLo plans ($20 of $30 per month). You can buy the phone right away here at Virgin Mobile.
Via Mobile Burn
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Kyocera X-tc and JAX introduced by Virgin Mobile
- Virgin Mobile USA announces Samsung Slash
- Nokia 2220 Slide in new photos, should be released this quarter
- Cheap Alcatel OT-355 QWERTY phone coming to Orange UK
- Dual SIM Nokia 114 unveiled