In case you haven’t done it until now, you can order the Sensation online at Vodafone’s website – it’s free on pay monthly plans from £35. The carrier says the new smartphone “will also become available to general sale over the phone and in stores very soon.”
The Sensation is HTC’s first GSM handset to feature a 960 x 540 pixels display and a dual-core 1.2GHz processor. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and comes with Sense 3.0 UI, 8MP autofocus camera, and 1080p video recording.
Also starting today, the HTC Sensation should be available in France, via SFR. For the moment, the UK and France seem to be the only countries where the device is being launched.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Pyramid to be called HTC Sensation in the UK?
- HTC Sensation launching tomorrow in France via SFR
- HTC Sensation will be launched by Vodafone UK on May 19
- HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II to be launched next month by Telstra
- HTC Sensation 4G already available at some Walmart locations?