Veirzon is on an announcement spree lately. After unveiling the launch dates of Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Motorola Droid X2, now the carrier has also announced that the HTC Trophy would be available for purchase on May 26 (yes, the same date the Xperia Play and Droid X2 will hit the stores).
The Trophy will be available on May 26 only online, though, with a launch in stores planned for June 2.
Coming as Verizon’s first Windows Phone 7 handset, the HTC Trophy will allow users to play and sync games with Xbox LIVE. The phone features a 3.8 inch WVGA display, CDMA and GSM connectivity (yes, it’s a global device), Wi-Fi, GPS, SRS WOW HD sound, HTC Hub, 5MP camera, 720p video recording, 1GHz processor, and 16GB of on-board memory.
Verizon will sell the HTC Trophy for $149.99 on contract, after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s first Windows Phone 7 device might be the HTC Trophy
- Verizon HTC Trophy WP7 device now only $99.99 at Newegg
- HTC 7 Trophy on pre-order in the UK, £429.99 unlocked
- Verizon SE Xperia Play, LG Revolution, HTC Trophy and Droid X2 available now
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 3 is a world phone. Specs list unveiled