AT&T and HTC will launch a new version of the Inspire 4G soon: a red one. According to the blurry image seen below, RadioShack will sell the red Inspire 4G for $49.99 on contract – the same price it’s asking for the black version of the handset.
There’s no official word on when the red Inspire will be available for purchase.
However, PocketNow has it that it may hit the shelves this week, possibly tomorrow or Wednesday.
(photos via Android Central)
At the moment, AT&T is offering the black HTC Inspire 4G for $99.99 on contract, while Amazon has it for much less. Needless to say, the new version’s features will remain unchanged, including a 4.3 inch WVGA S-LCD screen, 8MP autofocus camera, 768MB of RAM, and a 1GHz single-core processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Red HTC Inspire 4G for AT&T now available at RadioShack for $29.99
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G now only $29.99 at Amazon, Sprint HTC Arrive just $0.01
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G Unboxing
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G only $59.99 at Amazon
- White Samsung Stratosphere headed to Best Buy for Black Friday