Expected to be released by Sprint sometime next month, the HTC Evo 3D won’t be as expensive as you may think.
If this RadioShack flyer (seen below) is correct – and it probably is – the Evo 3D will cost $199.99 with a new 2-yr contract agreement. Off-contract, the smartphone should be priced at $499.99
I assume the prices will be similar if you want to get the new Evo from Sprint directly.
Officially announced back in March, at the same time with the HTC Evo View 4G tablet, the Evo 3D is not only Sprint’s first 3D smartphone, but also the first to feature a qHD (960 x 540) display. The handset runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and comes with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 4G support, 1GB of RAM, 5MP camera, and 4GB of on-board memory (plus an 8GB card pre-installed).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint intros the HTC Evo 3D and HTC Evo View 4G
- Sprint’s HTC Evo View 4G may join the Evo 3D for a June 24 launch
- Sprint’s HTC Evo 3D and Evo View 4G show up unannounced
- Motorola Admiral with Android and Direct Connect announced by Sprint
- Sprint HTC Evo View 4G launching with Android 3.0 Honeycomb?