Promo materials, plus a dummy LG Revolution unit, have been spotted in a store just recently, so Verizon is most likely all but ready to launch the new handset.
The Revolution will come with Android 2.2 (upgradeable to 2.3 Gingerbread), a 4.3 inch WVGA display, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS, 5MP camera with 1080pvideo recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GHz single-core processor, and 16GB of on-board memory.
LG Revolution will be Verizon’s third 4G LTE smartphone, after the HTC Thunderbolt and the Samsung Droid Charge. A fourth LTE handset is slated to arrive later this year at Verizon: the Motorola Droid Bionic.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid Bionic officially hits Verizon tomorrow for $300
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic “coming soon” at Best Buy, new design and all
- Samsung Droid Charge now only $99 at Amazon
- Motorola Droid 3 available now at Verizon, Android 2.3 Gingerbread included
- Motorola Droid Bionic seems to have issues, may be delayed, Motorola Targa could be to blame