We found out the other day about Pantech’s 1.5 GHz dual core beast, the Vega Racer. Today, we found out about Pantech’s newest addition to the dual-core family, the Pantech Vega.
The Pantech Vega is a 5-inch tabletphone. It runs on Android 2.3.3 and spots Qualcomm’s dual-core 1.5GHz MSM8660. Apart from the extra real estate you get, it is pretty much the same as the Vega Racer specs wise. It features 800 x 480 LCD, 8 megapixel 1080p camera, front-facing camera, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 16GB of memory, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, and 14.4Mbps HSPA+ connectivity.
No info on whether or not this tabletphone will make it the the US or Europe, but expect it to hit the Korean market later this month. It would be pretty sweet for both of these devices to make it to the US. Check out the hands on video below.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech says its Vega Racer 2 Android LTE phone is “the best”, but can’t get enough Qualcomm chips for it
- Pantech Vega Racer 2 may be coming to AT&T as the Magnus, HD screen and all
- Pantech Vega Racer 2: 4.8″ HD display, ceramic body and LTE chip inside
- Pantech has the world’s first 1.5 GHz dual-core phone, only available in Korea
- Pantech Vega No.6 arrives in Korea in February with 5.9″ 1080p screen, quad-core CPU