Samsung has officially announced that the S II would be available at Vodafone India starting June 3 – that’s next week.
Vodafone will sell the handset for 32,890 INR (about $725), having exclusivity on it until June 9, when other carriers and retailers will start offering it, too.
As you may already know, the Galaxy S II is Samsung’s newest flagship smartphone. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread with TouchWiz 4.0, and features a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 8MP autofocus camera, 1080p video recording, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and 16 / 32 GB of on-board memory.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Omnia W, Galaxy Y and Wave 3 announced in India
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S Plus can be ordered now in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy S II to be available in India starting May
- Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Pop SCH-I559 CDMA launching in India soon
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 and Ace Plus S7500 hands-on