Here’s a new, unannounced Android smartphone from Samsung that’s most definitely headed to Sprint.
Called Samsung SPH-D600, the smartphone is not a high-end one, like the Samsung Galaxy S II (which should be launched by Sprint as Samsung Within). However, it features 4G, as well as a HVGA touchscreen display, a 3.2MP camera, and a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU.
The SPH-D600 runs Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, and seems to have a front-facing camera. Check out the photos below (found at Phandroid):
For the moment, there’s no word on when the Samsung SPH-D600 will be available at Sprint, but we’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG P990 Star appears again, bests other Android phones in benchmark test
- MWC 2012: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G (SGH-T769) hands-on
- Samsung Transform Ultra coming to Sprint
- New Samsung Galaxy Reverb SPH-M950 for Sprint shows up
- Samsung Galaxy Lightray 4G with Android and Dyle TV available now at MetroPCS