The first Windows Phone handset to feature a 12MP camera may not come from Nokia, but from HTC.
The handset looks a lot like the HTC Trophy (launched in October 2010 with a 5MP camera on the back), so it may be a successor to it. It could also be just a prototype for testing Mango – if that’s the case, I don’t think we’ll see it on sale, ever.
The 12MP Windows Phone handset has been caught on video (see below). Unfortunately, there’s nothing about the phone itself in the video. All that talk – in Russian – is about the Mango update.
Eldar Murtazin mentioned that the quality of the 12MP camera found on this WP device is “not bad at all”, so we’re really looking forward to seeing how this pans out.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus E600 with Windows Phone 7 caught on video
- Fujitsu’s Windows Phone Mango handset priced in Japan
- Nokia C7 with Symbian^3 previewed by MR (yes, the unannounced C7)
- Rumor: Nokia Lumia 910 with 12 MP camera will be available in Europe in May
- Windows Phone Mango devices from Samsung, Acer, ZTE and Fujitsu caught on video