Not long after we saw it in some official video tutorials, the unannounced BlackBerry Curve Apollo 9370 has been spotted now in a lengthy hands-on video.
The first noticeable thing in the video is that the Apollo is really thin – just like the Bold 9900. Other than that, the handset doesn’t look too different from the older models (Curve 8520 and Curve 3G 9300).
The new RIM smartphone features a 480 x 360 pixels landscape display, 3G (HSPA), Wi-Fi, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, and an 800MHz processor.
Check out the hands-on video embedded just below these photos (unfortunately, the video is in Vietnamese, so you won’t understand a thing – unless you speak the language, of course).
The Apollo 9370 will have a CDMA version, too: the 9350 Sedona, which should be released by Verizon in the US. We still don’t know when RIM plans to announce the handset. Maybe it will do it at the same time with the Torch 2. We’ll keep you posted anyway.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New BlackBerry Curve 9350 / 9370 (Sedona / Apollo) leaked in video tutorials
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and Curve 9350 to be launched by US Cellular
- New BlackBerry Curve 9360 waiting to be announced, too
- Verizon BlackBerry Torch 9850 launch date leaked
- New BlackBerry Torch 9850, 9860 and 9810 officially announced