Motorola might have no less than four new Android products ready (or almost ready) for launch: a tablet, two smartphones, and a watchphone.
All these appear in a set of images that reportedly show a redesigned version of Moto’s official website – which isn’t visible at Motorola.com just yet.
First of all, said images – found via PocketNow – suggest that a Motorola Xoom 2 is coming soon. Unfortunately, there are no details on its features, and we can’t get a proper look at the tablet. Anyway, back in March we’ve heard that Motorola may want to introduce a new Xoom sometime in the second half of the year, so this could be it.
Next we have the so-called Motorola Zaha (seen in the image above, next to the alleged Xoom 2), and the Motorola Slimline, which appear to be really thin smartphones. Again, no word on their features.
We have no idea when Motorola intends to announce these new devices. Of course, they may not even exist – although I’m pretty sure we are going to see a new Xoom sometime soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Xoom will still be produced beyond Q2, despite rumors to the contrary
- New Motorola Xoom 2 and Xoom 2 Media Edition coming soon
- New, thin Motorola Android tablet possibly spied
- Sprint launching Motorola Atrix and Motorola Xoom?
- That leaked Verizon Android tablet may be the Motorola Xoom 4G