The highly anticipated successor to the Samsung Galaxy Tab, the Galaxy Tab 10.1, now has its own page on the BestBuy website.
Unfortunately, BestBuy didn’t reveal any info on pricing and simply gave a description of the tablet and a ”coming soon” label. The tablet is also only shown in black and there is no indication on whether or not the Google I/O limited edition tablet or a white version of the tablet will be available.
This page confirms that the tablet will ship with Android 3.1 and also refreshes our minds on the specs of the device. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 features a dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, 2.0 megapixel front-facing camera, and a 3.0 megapixel camera in the rear. The device is thinner and lighter than the iPad 2. The tablet is expected to be released June 8th.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba AT300 Android Honeycomb tablet launching in June (in Japan)
- Specs for Toshiba’s 10.1-inch Android tablet outed via Amazon product page
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Available For Pre-Order At Best Buy
- AT&T launches HTC One X+, HTC One VX, Samsung Galaxy Express and Galaxy Camera
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 arriving in the UK next week?