Acer UK announced that the Liquid Mini E310 smartphone “now embarks the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system”.
Since the press release issued by the company earlier today doesn’t really provide meaningful details, we don’t know if this means that new Liquid Minis will be shipped from now on with Gingerbread, or if existing handsets are being upgraded from 2.2 Froyo, too. Most likely, it means both, although we can’t really say when your current Liquid Mini will get a taste of Gingerbread.
Software aside, Acer has also announced that the Liquid Mini will be available in new color versions, including cherry, lagoon, pearl and steel.
The Liquid Mini features a 3.2 inch HVGA multi-touch display, HSDPA,GPS, Wi-Fi, social networking integration, 5MP camera, and a 600MHz processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Liquid Mini headed to India
- Acer Liquid A1 – the first Android phone with a Snapdragon CPU
- Trendy Acer Liquid Glow with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich announced for MWC 2012
- Acer Liquid Express E320 with Android Gingerbread coming soon
- Acer Liquid Metal Android Froyo smartphone coming soon?