HTC Sensation will be available June 12th on Walmart, 15th for T-Mobile
Great news for T-Mobile users, the powerful HTC Sensation 4G will be available on two dates; June 12th at Walmart, and June 15th at T-Mobile exclusively.
The Sensation 4G features a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor, a 4.3-inch qHD display, an 8 megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video recording, and a 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera. It runs on Android 2.3 along with HTC Sense 3.0. The device also comes pre-loaded with the following applications:
- HTC Watch™: A library of the latest, premium movies and TV shows available for rent or purchase using innovative progressive download technology
- HTC Listen™: A VIP pass to a library of millions of songs with the freedom to transfer purchases to another device or computer
- T-Mobile® TV: A free selection of live and on-demand TV including news, sports and kids programming, plus full episodes of popular shows
- T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik™: Video conversations with friends and family through T-Mobile’s network and over Wi-Fi
- Slacker Radio: Free, personalized radio with over 150 genre stations and the ability to create your own stations
The Sensation 4G is a hot phone and will satisfy any of your smartphone cravings. This device does have some major competition with the Samsung Galaxy S II though. The Galaxy S II easily compares with its Super AMOLED Plus display and its 1.2 GHz dual-core processor. If you are willing to wait longer, I suggest the Galaxy S II as it will be on more carriers, but if you are a T-Mobile customer and aren’t patient, the Sensation 4G is a great choice.