For those who can’t decide on the latest iPhone or an iPad, Orange UK has the solution for you: why not get both under one monthly plan that allows you to connect with both devices.
Billed as the Connected Plan, for £99 ($161) upfront, users can get their hands on a 16GB iPhone 4 and a 16GB iPad 2 on a £65 ($106) monthly contract for a two-year period. The plan will allow for 600 talk minutes, unlimited texts, WiFi connectivity, and a 2GB data allowance for the two devices.
The plan still seems on the high side, but is still more affordable than two separate contracts. It’s more likely though that Apple fans will wait until the iPhone 5 makes its debut before splurging on the Connected Plan.
The plan is open for existing Orange customers, but for those wanting to join, an additional £50 ($81) will be charged.
Image via pcworld.com
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- China Mobile wants both Apple’s iPad and iPhone
- HTC Flyer, Nokia E6, BlackBerry Torch 9860, and iPhone 3GS to be discontinued by Orange UK soon
- iPad 2 to be followed by iPad 3 later this year?
- Samsung fights back against Apple with ten patent infringement claims
- iPhone 5 and iPad 3 may come with quad-core processors, iOS 5.1 beta reveals