Sprint’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S II, of which we first heard a few weeks ago, may become available starting next month (July).
At least that’s what AndroidSpin is reporting, quoting an undisclosed source.
As previously mentioned, Sprint’s Galaxy S II should be released as Samsung Within – an arguably better name.
It’s said that the Within may cost $350 before a mail-in rebate, so its final price may be $250 (on contract, of course).
Sprint’s Within should have features similar to the ones of the original S II, including: Android 2.3 Gingerbread, TouchWiz UI 4.0, a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 8MP camera, 1080p video recording, and a dual-core 1.2GHz processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S Plus can be ordered now in the UK
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II discounted at Amazon and Walmart
- AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S II finally available
- White Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket coming soon to AT&T?
- Samsung Galaxy S II to cost €548, ship in May (in Switzerland)