Well, what do you know: Vodafone is getting ready to launch its own Facebook phone.
The handset is an entry-level one, and kind of resembles HTC’s ChaCha – it has a landscape display, and a full QWERTY keyboard with a dedicated Facebook button. It doesn’t run Android, though. It’s just a featurephone.
We haven’t been able to find too many details about the handset’s features, but we received a (tiny) photo of it:
Vodafone should launch this Facebook phone in most of the markets where it’s offering services, including the UK. Like all its other own-branded handsets, the Facebook-centric phone will probably be available on Pay As You Go.We don’t know when exactly the new device is going to be released, but we’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Salsa and ChaCha on their way to Vodafone Australia
- Motorola EX225 – Moto’s own Facebook phone
- New HTC-made Facebook Android phone coming later this year?
- Vodafone 555 Blue is a prepaid Facebook phone
- Facebook’s HTC-made phone now expected to be launched in mid 2013