The HTC HD7S for AT&T is now available direct from the carrier’s online store, or from Amazon. The HTC HD7S is AT&T’s version of the HTC HD7, one of the first batch of Windows Phone 7 devices that were unveiled in October of last year. So far, T-Mobile has been selling the HD7 in the US.
AT&T asks the usual price for a high-end smartphone in this day and age: $199.99 with a new two-year contract. If you want to get the HD7S from the carrier without a contract, you’ll have to pay $499.99.
Amazon offers the HD7S for just $99.99 with the same new (individual) two-year contract. The smartphone is also available on family plans and for those who are already AT&T customers for $149.99. If you’d rather get the HD7S from Amazon with no commitment, it will cost $489.99.
So it certainly looks like if you want an HD7S, Amazon is the place to get it from. You’ll be saving decent amounts of money doing that instead of getting the phone direct from AT&T (as is usually the case).
The HTC HD7S has a 4.3-inch 800×480 capacitive touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, 16 GB of internal storage space, 576 MB of RAM, 512 MB of ROM, HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth, GPS, a 5 MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash and 720p HD video recording, and a 1230 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G now only $29.99 at Amazon, Sprint HTC Arrive just $0.01
- AT&T HTC One X now available, already $50 cheaper at Amazon
- HTC Sensation now available in the UK for free with £25 per month contract
- Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G now only $39.99 at Amazon
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G now just $99.99 with new two-year contract