Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic is going to be released in the next few months, coming with enhanced features and a fresh design that should make us forget the way the handset looked back in January, when it was first introduced to the world.
The new Bionic may look like in the photos below, which have been spotted over at Chinese website IT168.
The back of the alleged new Droid Bionic resembles the back of the unannounced Motorola Targa. There have been rumors suggesting that the Targa is, in fact, the new Bionic, but we can’t confirm this at the moment.
The Droid Bionic should be Verizon’s fourth 4G LTE smartphone, coming with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a qHD display, 8MP camera, and a dual-core processor (possibly made by Texas Instruments).
Unfortunately, there’s still no official word on the exact launch date of the new Droid.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid X2, Droid 3, and Targa appear in new photos
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic “coming soon” at Best Buy, new design and all
- Verizon’s new Motorola Droid Bionic and LG Enlighten show up in photos
- More evidence that Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic is coming on September 8
- Motorola Droid Bionic officially hits Verizon tomorrow for $300