The HTC Inspire 4G, one of AT&T’s top of the line Android smartphones, is now available in red, just as we heard it would be. RadioShack sells the red Inspire 4G, also in line with what we’ve heard late last month, however the price is even lower than the $49.99 rumored back then.
If you want a red HTC Inspire 4G with a two-year AT&T contract, RadioShack will give you the phone for just $29.99. That is, in fact, the exact same price that Amazon still asks for the ‘normal’, black version of the device.
If you’d rather get the red Inspire 4G sans contract, you’ll have to shell out $549.99 and RadioShack will gladly deliver.
None of the specs of the red Inspire 4G differ from its other color versions. You’re still getting a 4.3-inch 800×480 capacitive touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, an 8 MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash and 720p HD video capture, 4 GB of internal storage space expandable via microSD, 768 MB of RAM, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1230 mAh battery.
If you’re interested, just go to RadioShack and order yours.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G now only $29.99 at Amazon, Sprint HTC Arrive just $0.01
- Red HTC Inspire 4G to cost $49 on contract, may be out this week
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G Unboxing
- Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G now only $39.99 at Amazon
- LG Marquee arrives at Boost Mobile on January 23 for $279.99