Sprint has introduced two new handsets over the week-end: the Motorola XPRT smartphone, and the Samsung Trender featurephone.
Officially announced in early May, the Motorola XPRT runs Android 2.2 Froyo and it’s just a Sprint-branded Droid Pro (available at Verizon since last year).
Sprint is asking $129 for the XPRT (new 2-yr contract agreement required) – you can buy it here.
The Samsung Trender is a previously unannounced phone that comes with a sliding QWERTY keyboard, a touchscreen display, and a 1.3MP camera.
The Samsung Trender can be bought online here – it costs $29.99 on contract, and is available in two color versions (sapphire and amethyst).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint intros Motorola XPRT and Motorola Titanium QWERTY Android phones
- New Android-powered Motorola portrait QWERTY on the way to Sprint
- Amethyst Purple Samsung Galaxy S III now on sale at Sprint
- Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G now available, Amazon has it for only $119.99
- Motorola Pax QWERTY Android phone coming to Sprint soon