The HTC ChaCha Facebook-centric Android-powered smartphone looks like it’s going to slowly start becoming available from UK mobile network operators, after having been ready to order from third party retailers for a few days.
At Three, the HTC ChaCha can be yours for free if you opt for a 24-month contract that will cost at least £20 per month. That cheapest plan gives you 300 minutes, 5,000 texts, and 500 MB of data each month. For an additional £2 per month you’ll get 500 minutes and 1 GB of data, and for £29 per month you’ll get 2,000 minutes, 5,000 Three-to-Three minutes, as well as All-you-can-eat data. In all cases, you get 5,000 texts.
If you don’t like contracts, you can get the HTC ChaCha from Three on Pay as you go for £249.99.
The HTC ChaCha is a candybar phone that has a 2.6-inch 480×320 capacitive touchscreen, a full physical QWERTY keyboard, an 800 MHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 512 MB of ROM, 512 MB of RAM, microSD card support, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a 1250 mAh battery, and that all-important Facebook touch. The ChaCha runs Android Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC ChaCha now available from Vodafone UK
- HTC ChaCha now available at T-Mobile UK, free from £20.42 per month
- Facebook-centric HTC ChaCha now available in the UK
- US Cellular now offers LG Optimus U and LG Apex Android smartphones with prepaid plans
- UK: HTC ChaCha now available at Virgin Mobile, free on £30 per month, £209.99 on PAYG