While unveiling the brand new PlayStation Vita (which will be released by AT&T with 3G connectivity), Sony and Sony Ericsson have also announced something for the Xperia Play Android Gingerbread smartphone, namely a new Experience Pack.
The Xperia Play Experience Pack includes a DK300 multimedia dock (that can charge the handset and turn it into an “office desk stand”), a music cable, a pocket USB cable, and a QR code (or a voucher) that lets you download three Gameloft games.
You can choose between these games:
- Assassin’s Creed – Altaïr’s Chronicles
- Real Football 2011
- Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
- Let’s Golf! 2
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction
- Brothers In Arms 2: Global Front
- N.O.V.A. 2 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
- Eternal Legacy
Sony Ericsson didn’t say how much the Xperia Play Experience Pack costs, and neither when and where it will be available.
Via SE Product Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson intros Xperia X10 Experience Packs: XP110, XP120 and XP130
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play launched in 11 countries, more than 60 games for it are available
- Verizon-Branded Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Seen at CTIA 2011, We Go Hands-on (Video)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play will launch in Spain on April 1, yours for EUR 649
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play launching in India in late April?